Saturday 21 February 2009

The Return of the Abercrombie man

Hey all, i am back after being MIA (thats Missing In Action for those who dun know) three weeks. What was i doing? Well, basically, i was busy with school orientation and the first acadamic week as a JC1 student. but first, a very happy beLATED birthday to Arun (you still owe me my PS2) and Jude Chow, (sry i couldnt attend the dinner last sat. T.T got into a very very very heated and intesnse argument with my parents).

If you guys are wondering, my new class is quite a fun bunch (esp the guys). 5 girls and 17 guys. thanks alot SRJC JC1 year head, you just made my year. Giving me only 7 girls in my class last year was bad enough but this year? ONLY 5! (most of which i do not really know well yet. (this is gonna take long)) But honestly, i feel that my time as class joker is over. 3 main jokers and 2 sub jokers in my class? I dun think i can really compete with that, besides, i now have my studies to worry about. (dun worry guys, i will stil be as fun with you all during playtime =D ) (Seriously Darren, we must learn the songs soon. I believe we can move people to tears with our songs!) (i still miss you all, my very good friends who have gone to JC2. T.T)

This section of this post goes to Joel Tan. Dun feel sad about what happened on friday ok? No matter what those bastards say and think of you, you will always be the sexy, funny, talented and charismatic Tennis player with the nicest set of guns i have ever met. Train hard and make them eat their own words! I believe that you can be the best if you want to. Remember, Abercrombie isn't just about walking away from what you do best. Its about waking up early in the morning, playing rugby with all your friends on the grass, only except that we all are not wearing any clothes. You were made of 60% sexyness, 20% skill, 13% style and 7% power. Made to maximise both comfort and style. Go Panther!

Lastly, GOD BLESS FALL OUT BOY FOR THEIR FUCKING FUCKING FUCKIN AWESOME CONCERT HELD ON THE 10TH FEB 2009! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I AM GOING TO TREASURE THE GITUAR PICK I GOT FROM YOU, PATRICK! YOU SHOULD THROW YOUR GITUAR TOO MAN, I WOULDN'T MIND GETTING HIT BY IT. BUT WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU GUYS PLAY "I'M LIKE A LAWYER WITH THE WAY I AM TRYING TO GET YOU OFF (ME AND YOU)"? IT SO FUCKING NICE AND SUITABLE FOR VDAY WHICH WAS LIKE ONLY 4 DAYS AWAY FROM YOUR BREATH TAKING CONCERT! but still, YOU GUYS SHOULD DO THIS EVERY YEAR!

I would like to end this post with the theme song Darren and I love to sing, A whole new world. (Darren, better learn it properly, it will kik asses, even the fattest of all asses!)


A Whole New World - Aladdin And Jasmine

I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
you last let your heart decide

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways, and under
On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

A whole new world
A dazzling place i never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now i'm in a whole new world
With you
Now I'm in a whole new world with you.

Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky

(Jasmine) A whole new world
(Aladdin) Don't you dare close your eyes
(Jasmine) A hundred thousand things to see
(Aladdin)Hold your breath- it gets better
I'm like a shooting star,
I've come so far
I can't go back to where i used to be

(Aladdin) A whole new world
(Jasmine) Every turn a surprize
(Aladdin) With new horrizons to pursue
(Jasmine) Every moment red letter

I'll chase them anywhere,
there's time to spare,
let me share this whole new world with you


(Aladdin) A whole new world
(Jasmine) A whole new world
(Aladdin) That's where we'll be
(Jasmine) That's where we'll be
(Aladdin) A thrilling chase
(Jasmine) A wonderous place
For you and me

No comments: