Sunday 18 October 2009

A Lovely October to remember.

It was an erotic cake last year, this year, it was a surprise Mac Party. Seriously guys, i love you all man. This year, somehow i feel extremely happy for all my friends for putting so much effort into my birthday. A great thanks to TheCrew for planning the awesome party. The optimus suit you guys made was simply hilarious, the Mac Chicky was simply sweet and the games were seriously fun with you all (i only feel sorry for the hostess and that nurse to be. LOL!! XD) and the vid you guys made was ermm... really innovative and damm FUCKING FUNNY. Thanks Elliot, Jonathan Lee, Jasper, Arun, Darren, Xian Pin, Joel, Julian, Lynn and someone else i am not allowed to mention due to certain curcumstances for appearing at the mac party. Hope you guys can stay creative for next year's party, NO STRIPPERS OR HOOKERS PLS. Over night lan was hardcore as we played countless games of L4D and one fucked up match of Dota. Thks louis for appearing late and ps-ing me at the mac party, but i still love you bro. XD

A special thanks for a certain someone who i am not supposed to expose for accompanying me the entire afternoon to buy my berms and to do a little fun window shopping. Even though it was only 2 and half hours, i really enjoyed myself. Buying Jap Green tea at Diaso, buying of Breezers, the reddness that came after the bottle was emptied, the private tour i gave to you at Kovan. I sincerly hope we can have more fun times like that. =)

Big hugs to my friends, Fiona, Yeow Wei and Selina for the 4 hours of Kbox on thursday. I was surprised to see a birthday cake for me and yw. =) Even though we sang til our voices were hoarse, i am still glad i went that day. Hehe, must try to see Fiona try para again, too bad i was in the middle of my game, couldnt see her dance at all. Q.Q

Fuck you Joel Tan for the spastic idea of spraying me with party foam on friday, haha, quite funny sia, made a huge scene in school when i walked back to the study. haha, too bad Ding Zhi and Bryan wasnt there.

A warm welcome for Wei Ren, who has just returned back from China, hope you had fun (kinda obvious right?) during the 6 weeks you were there. Really missed you, sounds gay, but its the hard felt feelings i have.

In general, these few days that passed, i can say it was one of the best few days of my life.. so far. Thank you Sel and Fiona for the scrapebook you both made, Fiona for the self sewn birthday soft toy (its really gd, i think you have some serious skills in sewing. =)), Joel, Monica and the rest who bought me a twirling Spaghetti fork, Marian for a homemade birthday card, Lai Han for the little cute dinosaour toy from dunno which anime, MacDonalds for the Flash toys and everyone for their heart warming wishes. I will always love you guys!!! XD And a happy birthday in advance to Yw!!! Study hard, all the best to my J2 friends, A's coming soon, Jia You!!! The best of luck to my J1 friends, retaining isnt the end off the world, its a second chance to prove yourself, to my SP friends, it was a wonderful year, tuesday will be the day we own the school!!! To my poly friends, study hard too ok? Enjoy the rest of the year and one last time, thks alot for the things that you guys have done for me this few days!!! <3 you all!!!

No comments: