Tuesday 2 June 2009

Giving up? Nope. not yet anyway...

Spending the last few days of my life doing nothing can be inspiring to people. Such people include me. As many of you all might have read my previous post, i am sorry for being so pessimistic, i am sorry if i got you guys worked up or worried. It just so happens that i was under going alot of stress and i cracked under it. Amidst the drowning of my sorrows, I realised that screaming wont save me, it only gave the sadness opportunity to flood my lungs.

I realised that no matter how much someone tries, we can never fully understand another person despite how much we know about him or her. we shouldn't cry that people dont understand, we should smile because people tried. Thinking of the many little things that made me happy in my life kept me afloat, and i want to thank God for pulling me out of the depression hole, because without these bits and pieces of happy memories to keep me sane, i would be what people know now as a corpse.

This part of this post goes to Jonathan Song. Hey dude, relax ok? I know your situation and i can say that what you are going through is normal in couples. Give her sometime and space. I learnt that it doesn't matter how long a girl takes to reply you, as long as you she replies in the end, you will still be happy. Try to talk to her more often, often, communication = connection. And if you think your situation is tough, maybe you havent seen what i go through. So dont worry about her, i am sure she wants to spend time with you also. There will be many oppotunities for you and her to spend time. Dont give up. Love will find a way...

An Angel. Thats the two words i can only think of when i think of her. Period.



p.s Guys, i know she is cute/hot/pretty/chio/wow/etc... But you dont have to keep repeating yourself. I KNOW.

No comments: